This is a two-day course full of practical exploration of local curriculum and how this may be implemented in your learning space and kura. This course will introduce you to a variety of strategies to build networks and develop local curriculum integration within your learning space and kura. No matter your experience or teaching level, if you would like ideas of how to implement and integrate these concepts into your learning space and kura, then this course is for you.
We will explore:
• The revised Technology learning area
• Developing programs of learning (POL)
• Ideas about best practices and pedagogy (PCKg)
• What authentic context is (including the generating/inspiration/assessment of these)
• What accessible and culturally responsive learning spaces could look like.
The Technology learning area has three strands: Technological Practice, Technological Knowledge and Nature of Technology.
These three strands are embedded within each of the five technological areas:
• Computational thinking for digital technologies
• Designing & developing digital outcomes
• Designing & developing materials outcomes
• Designing & developing processed outcomes
• Design and visual communication.
Registrations close: 11th September 2020