This course is for Leaders and providers of Education for students with special needs in ECE, mainstream and special schools settings.
A course for NZ educators to engage with Pacific perspectives of how learning
support for diverse Pacific learners and their families can be more inclusive and
This course will offer leaders and providers of Education an opportunity to
see through a cultural lens or consider culturally responsive ways to do the
• Explore transitions for children and their families;
• Share stories and learning narratives;
• Consider best practice and appropriate application;
• Implementation of Health and Safety practices;
• Engagement and the involvement of parents and families; and
• Analyse relevant ideas or strategies for Pacific in research.
Registration includes catering during course time and a course dinner on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Accommodation Venue: West Plaza Hotel
Course Venue: Harbourside Function Venue
4 Taranaki Street Wharf
Cnr Cable & Taranaki Street
Tel: 04 381 2282