TRCC’s vision is to offer courses ‘for teachers by teachers’ so we are always interested in hearing your suggestions and ideas.
Propose Your Own Course
If you would like to make a formal proposal to the TRCC Committee regarding a course you would like to run, you can fill in our online form. In March of each year we finalise the calendar for the budget that begins in the January of the following year e.g. in March 2018 we will be finalising the January – December, 2019 calendar.
You’ll need to tell us
- your contact details,
- a general statement about the course you’d like to run,
- some background on why you think it is important to offer the course,
- the key topics you want to cover and who you’d like to involve,
- how this course would offer deliberate focus on improving equity of outcomes for student achievement for Māori, Pasifika and students with special needs (MoE current target groups),
- any evidence of local, regional or national student data that underpins your request,
- the sector(s) the course would be aimed at,
- how many people you’d like to attend ,
- where you’d like to hold it,
- when you’d like to hold it.
You can have a look at the Proposal form by clicking on the link below, and then come back when you have all the information you need to complete it.