TRCC’s vision is to offer courses ‘for teachers by teachers’ so we are always interested in hearing your suggestions and ideas.
Propose Your Own Course
If you would like to make a formal proposal to the TRCC Committee regarding a course you would like to run, you can fill in our online proposal form. Shortly we will be finalising the calendar for the budget that begins in the January – December, 2020 calendar.
You’ll need to tell us
- Your contact details,
- A general statement about the course you’d like to run and why.
- suggested people who you’d like to be involved as keynote presenters.
- Suggested topics and workshops.
- How this course supports and builds on government priorities for education.
- The sector(s) the course would be aimed at,
- How many people you’d like to attend ,
- Where you’d like to hold it,
- When you’d like to hold it.
- Over how many days are you proposing the course to be.
You can have a look at the Proposal form by clicking on the link below, and then come back when you have all the information you need to complete it.