Based in Wellington, the Teachers’ Refresher Course Committee is made up of the Governance and PLD committees.
The committee members are representatives from the three teachers’ unions (click links to go to union website):
- New Zealand Educational Institute- Te Riu Roa (NZEI)
- New Zealand Post-Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA)
- Tertiary Education Union (TEU)
The Governance Committee is made up of:
- 2 NZEI representatives
- 2 PPTA representatives
- 2 TEU representatives
- 1 independant member, endorsed by the three unions.
PLD Committee is made up of:
- 3 early childhood representatives (NZEI)
- 3 primary representatives (NZEI)
- 3 secondary representatives (PPTA)
- 3 tertiary representatives (TEU)
- other members may be co-opted on
The PLD Committee meets three times a term to plan future courses and to monitor those in their current programme.
Four staff members, the CEO, Office Manager, Executive Assistant and Programme Administrator are employed to provide TRCC administration.